Subject: [Leica] (SPAM: ?) Leica M3 and M2 cameras are ticking time bombs?
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 09:11:29 +1030

>> Makes me think of what will happen to the population of M3 and M2 cameras
>> in say, the next 5 years.

And?  They'll all go to DAG, Sherry and the other good repairers, but
will be easily fixed.  I've been using some old film SLRs recently,
which are not so easily fixed.  When an Olympus OM4t fries its circuit
board, or your Leica RE suddenly falls prey to some mysterious circuit
plague, like have both recently happened to me, you're in a proper
"buy another one" situation.

Marty

Message from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] (SPAM: ?) Leica M3 and M2 cameras are ticking time bombs?)