Subject: [Leica] You know you are obsessed with the XPan when...
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest)
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 17:37:19 -0500

You can always have Kodak make you a CCD. They will do them to your
specs...
(Wow that would be expensive!)

I've always loved panorama and the greater-than-2:3 ratio-format so my
solution has been to just make my own cameras. I may never be able to
afford the Linhof 617 so I just create my own solutions. But they are
still film, alas.

Phil Forrest

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] You know you are obsessed with the XPan when...)
Reply from john at chiaroscuro.co.nz (John McMaster) ([Leica] You know you are obsessed with the XPan when...)