Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 47: Alicante-Bath
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 08:20:07 +0000

Last week started in Alicante, ended in Bath, and I am posting this from a
hotel room in London. Lots of travel and work during these weeks. I had not
been in Bath during the past year (since my son was doing his internship in
Switzerland), so it was nice to be back. Before that, there was some rain,
Beatrice and eating and drinking in Alicante. It is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=643

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain