Subject: [Leica] iPhone Cabo Wedding - OT part II
From: zoeica at mac.com (Chris Williams)
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 11:00:08 -0600

The iphone allows me to show a bride & groom an instant take home blip
from their wedding. That's not possible from a film or digital RF/SLR
unless I shoot a bunch of Polaroids - which I have done already. Blurb
Mobile App is very useful in my business - and it can be shown on FB
and Twitter very easily.

A "proper" camera is a bit vague IMO. What is a proper camera?

By the way, all these images were doubled up with Nikon and Leica.

Chris Williams
www.zoeicaimages.net
www.rebirthworkshops.com
504-231-6261