Subject: [Leica] [LRflex] Norway addendum III
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 09:57:14 -0800

This one I like the most:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Marc/Norway+addendum/IMG_1996.jpg.html

I would have liked this one, but he blue sky in is contrast to the low
clouds and mood of the rest of the photo.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Marc/Norway+addendum/IMG_1965_2+Geiranger+morning+clouds.jpg.html

 Great series and looks like you have a lot of fun.

Aram

Replies: Reply from foto at marcdufour.net (Marc Dufour) ([Leica] Norway addendum III)