Subject: [Leica] IMG: Palo Alto Fall (North of Herb!)
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 09:59:03 -0800

True.
I think it's more camera shake (read too much caffeine). If I print it, it
will be sharpened...
Also shows how slow my reaction time has become. I tried to press the
shutter button as soon as I saw the leaf enter the top of the viewfinder.
Another reason for me to go buy an M; a bit more time to react!