Subject: [Leica] One day and already eight submissions to the LUG book!
From: jshulman at judgecrater.com (Jim Shulman)
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 10:41:00 -0500

Keep ?em coming.

All are encouraged?bring your friends, your family, etc. into the act.

Details here:

http://leica-users.org/LUG-yearbook.html

One note this year:  apparently some email programs decide to auto-resize
pictures for fast transmission (and, I guess, easy downloads to a cell
phone screen).  MAKE SURE YOU TURN OFF AUTO-RESIZE WHEN YOU SEND YOUR
PICTURES!  Otherwise, your lovely 3 or 4 meg file will be delivered to me
as an unusable 50K file.

Many thanks,

Jim