Subject: [Leica] Infinity Focus off on 50 Summicron
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 16:05:21 -0500

I actually don't know how to.

If it was a multiple thread helix, and it was "one thread off", you'd
have to take it apart and move it one thread over.

But if it is a finer adjustment, I don't know.  I'd have to take the
focusing mount off and examine its construction for fine adjustments.

Vick

Replies: Reply from csaganich at gmail.com (Chris Saganich) ([Leica] Infinity Focus off on 50 Summicron)
Message from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (vick.ko at sympatico.ca) ([Leica] Infinity Focus off on 50 Summicron)
Message from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Infinity Focus off on 50 Summicron)