Subject: [Leica] OT: Help Looking for FAST SD card
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2011 08:57:11 +0100

James, I forgot to add that there seems to be individual variation among the
cards of the same brand and model, so do try. The first Extreme Pro 8GB I
bought was also sometimes (but not always--go figure!) slow in Fuji X100,
while another card, same model, works great in the Fuji. And, to make it
even weirder, the card that was slow in the Fuji is blazingly fast in my
Pentax k5.

Again, I am talking about two identical cards, that apparently are not 100%
identical after all. So do try before buying if you can.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain