Subject: [Leica] IMG: Fun Size
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2011 12:24:59 -0800

Hi Herb,
Spontaneous. We were outside taking lots of "portraits". This is the
granddaughter of my brother-in-law and sister-in-law whose family is
visiting from Israel. Their other son and his family were also there, so a
portrait of the grandparents and their 5 grandchildren were called for.
After the shoot the kids were just running about being silly. And they love
to have their pics taken. Here's the whole shebang of images, if you care
to look. Most of the spontaneous ones are near the end...
http://www.rgaphoto.com/AllSintons

Best,
Bob