Subject: [Leica] First Century commemorative Leica - 2013
From: manolito at videotron.ca (EPL)
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2011 17:19:45 -0500

I'd hope that a Leica commemorating Barnack's invention will be a FILM
camera, not one of these quickly obsolete digital thangs -- what an irony
that would be!

Nobody ever complained about poor high ISO performance or low resolution or
or write speed or battery drain or compatibility issues or electronic woes
with a classic film Leica. Heck, we didn't even complain about the price! A
75-year-old Leica still delivers the goods. A 35-year-old Leica is still a
sleek modern camera.

Emanuel

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] First Century commemorative Leica - 2013)