Subject: [Leica] The Mexican Suitcase
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 22:28:55 +0100

Lew,

I agree, the exhibition is a great response to the questions about the
Spanish soldier death, I have appreciate seeing the contact sheets
that Capa was reacting first at all for the moment, the following
pictures he has sometimes recomposed the image or improved the
exposition, but generally the first one ws the best even if it was not
the best with technical concepts only.

cheers
Lluis

El 06/12/2011, a las 21:57, Lew Schwartz escribi?: