Subject: [Leica] Would you buy a Leicaflex SL2 these days?
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 19:36:14 -0600 (CST)

Mine has been very reliable also.  Although it has developed a winding
problem this past year.  Every once in a while it will not completely wind
the shutter, I then have to push the shutter release a second time to get it
fully wound.  I am guessing a capacitor in the power/winder unit has gotten
soft and does not charge up completely and will not fully wind the shutter.
I guess a trip to NJ is in order one of these days, as I'm sure there is no
way to get repair/schematic documents of the unit etc.  I can always use the
manual wind lever. ;)

Cheers,
Gene