Subject: [Leica] IMG: Predator/Prey
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 14:08:09 -0800

Jayanand: That's what the financial "masters of the universe" and their
political minions believe, too.

It's a magnificent shot.  I admire Doug's skill in capturing it so
well.  It shows the natural world as it is. And I feel pretty much how
Alan and Jim's wife feel, too. Even as I acknowledge that what Jim says
is true. Cognitive dissonance.

Interesting how a nature photo can provoke such varying thoughts.  One
thing we know for sure, Doug would never throw a baboon in with a hungry
leopard.

--Peter