Subject: [Leica] hard to focus M......
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil Forrest)
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 21:06:02 -0500

For years I've had a fuzzy spot on my left eyeglass lens. Those were
the safety rated plastic lens glasses issued by the Navy. This past
spring I finally stepped up to hard coated glass and they seem
indestructible.

...of course, my prescription just changed with my last eye exam so now
they have to get filled AGAIN!

Phil Forrest