Subject: [Leica] A Very Sparse Photographic Year...The Top Ten List.
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 23:43:43 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Thanks Chris and Richard!  A goal for 2012 is to end the decades long
medium format drought!

Montie

>>I agree. Montie, you have several very good photographs in that portfolio.
Vacancy, Vacancy II, and Love My Daddy are very powerful.

I shot about 150 rolls of film, most 35mm black and white, but there were
also 40 rolls of 120 color transparency and maybe 10 rolls of black and
white 120 in the last year. I have the good fortune to be able to
concentrate on it full time though. Good luck with your new project!

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook

On 12/11/11 10:42 PM, "Richard Man" <richard at richardmanphoto.com> wrote:

>The number may be small, but they are very nice indeed.
>
>On Sun, Dec 11, 2011 at 6:22 PM, Montie <montoid at earthlink.net> wrote:
>
>> Disappointing really, going thru my neg files to find I
>> have shot a grand total of 11 rolls of 35mm film and
>> nothing else. I am currently working on a project which
>> should (I hope) start 2012 off with a more concerted effort.
>>
>> These 10 shots are my personal favs for the year, you've
>> most likely seen most of them in earlier posts.
>>
>> Thanks for looking.
>>
>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Montie/
>>
>> Montie

Montie