Subject: [Leica] High Rez Bergdorf's window
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 13:01:50 -0500

I was going over window's I'd shot Dec 12 2008 at Bergdorf's that night and
was amazed by the detail and high quality so I checked the metadata to see
which of my real money Nikon glass I'd shot it with. The 28 1.4 or perhaps
14 2.8.
http://tinyurl.com/c4bmnog
It turned out the be the lowly 99 dollar special 18.0-55.0 mm f/3.5-5.6 DX
non VR which you get when you click the sort  for cheaper at top bottom on
the Adorama or B&H sites. Maybe Calumet.
So I left it at a much  higher rez than 1200 pixels on the long end so you
can really see it when you click the zoom in button on the LUG gallery.
The iso was 400 so there really was a lot of light in these window. And it
makes for some real quality images.
The windows at Bergdorf's  which are the best I've ever seen anywhere have
not been as good the past three of years.   09 and 10 and '11.

--
Mark R.

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] High Rez Bergdorf's window)
Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] High Rez Bergdorf's window)