Subject: [Leica] IMG: Testing My Old Summicron 50
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 14:28:23 -0600

Thanks for looking, Montie.  That stocking dates back about 50 years, when
my wife was a "Room Mother" for one of our sons' elementary school Christmas
party.  For decorations and favors, we made red felt stockings for each of
the students, complete with their names in "glitter".  My wife sewed up the
stockings, but my job was to add the names.  Some of the longer ones were a
real challenge.

Over the years, we have added others for new additions to the family, and
they were displayed on our Christmas tree.  Now, at 80, a few hang from the
mantle.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA