Subject: [Leica] FS or trade: That nice M5
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 22:39:48 -0600

I have a real nice M5 recently went to DAG, the viewfinder was adjusted and
meter repaired.
It has a M6 style VF with 28mm frame lines crystal clear  no flare.  Alky
battery.

SN 1359917

http://www.sonc.com/M5-front.jpg
http://www.sonc.com/M5-back.jpg <http://www.sonc.com/M5-back.jpg%20>

No dings, typical wear on battery cover, eye piece, and film door; really
nice, but not too nice to use.

Asking US $950. or a straight trade for an M Summaron 35 (no eyes) in very
clean condition.

A lovely M5, I've owned several. This is the smoothest and nicest.

I'm going to post on RFF Saturday if I get no replies here.

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com/look/