Subject: [Leica] IMG: My Latest RF Combination
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 21:44:46 -0800

Jim:  Nothing wrong with that combo. I shot with a IIIf for years.  My
50/1.4 was a Nikkor. Apart from the inconvenience of the separate
range/viewfinder, it's a perfectly good picture-takin' machine.

Looking forward to seeing what comes out of that combo!

--Peter

 > Getting back to basics, I have assembled a RF combination that
doesn't break
 > the bank, but seems to deliver the results I want.  It consists of a
Leica

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: My Latest RF Combination)