Subject: [Leica] An epiphany and a terminal fall color.
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 11:14:41 -0600

On Dec 17, 2011, at 12:27 AM, Herbert Kanner wrote:

> Recently, I started brooding about the fact that I should start having a
> camera with me all the time, and am emotionally incapable of risking even
> cosmetic damage to a $7K device. Besides, the M9, while light, small, and
> handy, is just not, to me, a wear it all the time camera.

While I respect your personal gear decisions
I find it difficult to understand why one would not want one's best camera
with them.

I guess it comes down to what we're accustomed to.
Having carried an M every day since 1965
the M8 (god willing 9 some day)
certainly feels like the perfect "wear it all the time" camera
to me.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com