Subject: [Leica] Looking at buying an M8
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 17:12:32 -0600

==On Sat, Dec 17, 2011 at 5:07 PM, John Collier <jbcollier at shaw.ca> wrote:
> Sorry, I am not going to spring for an M9: too many $$$. However, my local
> store is stuck with a couple of NOS M8s and the price keeps dropping.
> AFAIK they would be relatively early production. I don't care, much, about
> the smaller sensor size or the IR issue. Near as I can see Leica is still
> offering the upgrade program so there still must be parts availability.
>
> Good idea? Bad idea? Kinder on my nerves and less of a shock just to flush
> the funds down the loo?
>
> Down to my last 8 rolls of Fujichrome and tired of digital almosts,
>
> John

Out of curiosity, how much are they asking?  These are new with full
warranty?

My suggestion, if they are within a comfortable price range:  Go for
it.  There will possibly / probably be some heartburn along the way
but you will not look back.

Eventually.

--Bob

Replies: Reply from jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier) ([Leica] Looking at buying an M8)