Subject: [Leica] An epiphany and a terminal fall color.
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 08:14:38 +0100

Alan, the M3 has no electronics inside. The M8/9 does, and they are not
particularly well protected. My M8 had to go to Solms for a board
replacement because I had dripped some sweat on it while cycling along the
beach. The sweat got inside the camera via the shutter button and corroded
some stuff inside. Fortunately I had bought the M8 in the UK and it was
still within the 2-year Passport warranty period.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain