Subject: [Leica] IIIF first pix
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 11:53:13 -0600

Mark,

As another IIIf lover, I feel I must comment.  To me, the first one is too
blurred by movement or poor focus.  The second one is very good.  Like you,
I hesitate to get in the face of strangers, but a lot of people, such as
Lluis, have no problem with this.  I think his sidewalks are more friendly
than the ones you and I see regularly.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA