Subject: [Leica] Early days, please confirm sinking suspicion
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 22:54:19 -0800

No, it's not true. It confused me in the beginning due to their wording,
but color space and WB do not have actual effects on the DNG file (as
expected), but they may (not exactly sure) affect the preview display and
of course the generated JPG if you shoot in JPG or DNG+JPG mode.

Anyway, HAVE NO FEAR!