Subject: [Leica] Me in mirror leaning against wall with Crock Pot and Tool Chest
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 13:48:03 -0500

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/onthisAutumnday/081220_072809.jpg
.html or
http://tinyurl.com/cpcdo5d

Only one more day and pix to go before the end of fall. Beginning of winter.
Then I'll have one pic a day for the entire fall. What to do with it I don't
know but I think its a solution waiting for a problem. Some kind of calendar
no doubt. I'm up in the air if I should start in on the 22nd on a winter
calendar. Autumn was a huge ongoing endeavor way way more time consuming
than I'd have ever guessed. But its always way more rewarding and self
enlightening than I'd have guessed as well.
--
Mark Rabiner