Subject: [Leica] Wobbly CV 35/1.2
From: geordiepete211 at yahoo.co.uk (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 22:19:58 +0900

Just today, my CV 35 Nokton started to wobble in it barrel like a
great wobbly tooth.  I write this in a hotel as I'm starting a two-
week trip back home to England.  Luckily I brought the 25 'Cron Asph.
too.  Photos are very much out of focus.  Any tips on a self-repair?

To me, it looks like I have to remove the lens mount to separate the
two parts of the lens.  How does this get wobbly, what gets adrift,
any information appreciated.

I sent this lens to DAG earlier this year to get the focus to match my
M9.  A tad annoying that I'll have to go through that again just a few
months later, but as that's the worst that's happening in my life,
I've got a lot to be thankful for!

Season's greetings,

Peter Cheyne

Replies: Reply from chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford) ([Leica] Wobbly CV 35/1.2)