Subject: [Leica] Fishermen coming back home at dusk, CORRECTION
From: foto at marcdufour.net (Marc Dufour)
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 20:06:00 +0100

Ric, George, Jayanand, Lluis, Phil, Montie, Barry and Dr. Ted

Thousands thanks for your so warm words and appreciation, buddies !

My wife was a bit worried, before to go there: 6000 km driving from home,
are a lot of km...

"Why don't we go only until the Lofoten islands?...". "Because the North
Cape is the end of the road !"

When we finally reached the Cape, she stayed as astonished as myself.

I never had a so impressive feeling of immensity.

Beyond the saturated and tourist "mise-en-sc?ne", just the ocean. And beyond
the horizon, more and more and more.

Both we shared the emotion and felt the solitude of these fishermen.

As a scuba diver and yacht captain (just for pleasure navigation, not a pro
as you are, BARRY!) I'm happy to share this "oceanic feeling".

Thanks to all of you,

Marc

El 21/12/2011, a las 17:07, Marc Dufour escribi?:

Message from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Fishermen coming back home at dusk)
Message from foto at marcdufour.net (Marc Dufour) ([Leica] Fishermen coming back home at dusk)