Subject: [Leica] 16x20 darkroom print
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2011 13:22:55 -0500

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/winterdays/031223_012138.jpg.html
?g2_fromNavId=x2e649de0 or
http://tinyurl.com/7nto7rj

Many people on the lug have uploaded jpegs but how many times have you seen
uploaded on the LUG and or LUG gallery a print? A darkroom print no less!?
Well don't say I never gave you anything.
This was the first thing you saw when you'd walk into my house/ photo studio
in Portland which I left 5 years ago. In the hallway.
A 16x20 print in a 20x24 I framed in a black metal frame matted in museum
board I cut myself.  Was probably down from a show I had in some gallery
type situation.
Ho ho ho!

--
Mark R.