Subject: [Leica] IMG:Wilson's Snipe
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2011 16:05:49 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

Jim Nichols wrote:

>Your truck seems to be accumulating credits this year.  These are both
>great, but I can't help feeling that the first is the better one, because
>of
>the detail in the feathers, and the way the bird stands out from the
>background.

Thanks for your comments, Jim.  The truck has turned out to be very handy
several times this year, much as the kayak was a few years ago.  I'm going
to visit a wrecking yard to replace the truck's bucket seats + center
console with a bench seat.  This ought to make using the passenger side
window a lot easier.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com