Subject: [Leica] IMG: Scaredy Dog
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 17:51:12 -0500

I just love this. This pic made my weekend. And its not even the weekend.

My German Shepard Elmo we'd take him to the lodge cabin and Crater Lake and
there would be a fire place and same thing. And he was a very solidly built
boy. But to his sensitive ears those pops and cracks were VERY LOUD.

I had a photo subject (model type) who brought over her Dog/wolf one
afternoon to my photo studio house.
Kind of like a German Shepard only with a big of a gleam in their eye.
So she lights of a cigarette and wolves are not ok with fire.
Disney knew this even.
The dog would not let this gal smoke. As where there is smoke there is fire.
And this gal  loved smoking more than she loved god or the dog. So after a
month or so the dog went. And I'm not sure if she was very religious.

--
Mark R.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/winterdays/