Subject: [Leica] IMG: Headed to Work
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 14:55:45 -0800

Tina Manley OFFERED;
PESO:
 >Back to editing the photos from Maine in October.  I'll never get finished
>at this rate!!   >>>> http://www.pbase.com/image/140573858 <<<<

Hi Tina
I can't imagine doing any editing on this photograph!! It's just dropdead
beautiful!!!

I'd run with it as is, simply because of it's light beauty/actions and all
other aspects.

Quite frankly?  Mess with it and all you'll do is screw it up! :-(

Some photographs just need to be left alone as they were captured.

Others?????

Well you can mess with an image until hell freezes over and it'll always
retain ..... "IF IN DOUBT....OUT!"

In this case "I wish I had taken this photo!" Simply says, "What else can I
say?"

Damn yer good kid! Stick with this picture taking thing and you could really
go some place some day! :-)

ted