Subject: [Leica] End of year scans from film etc, Winter days
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 16:42:10 -0500

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/winterdays/
I had 350 pix to choose from for today's pic most of them scans from film
I'd brought in after a year here in NY and crunched ten of them. So they
were scanned this day who knows when they were shot.

Guy with Cellphone shot with Rolleiflex 2.8F square medium format.
2 Portland telephone pole shots done from M6 and 90 APO ASPH Ilford XP2.
Color Rolleiflex shot of Toms Restaurant as well as a black and white I did
with the 3.5 50mm Elmar on the IIIF.

The shop window with mannequins SALE in color also done with the  Rolleiflex
2.8F was on 23rd street in the Flatiron District.

On the right of that is a guy on the Columbia campus silhouetted against the
trees with lights in them. Shot with the 3.5 50mm Elmar on the IIIF.

The Lincoln center driver was shot also with the IIIF and Elmar 50mm lens
combination.

And the tenth last shot the snowman face was  not a scan but a capture made
last year full frame with a D700 and old 28.0 mm f/2.8 AF.

--
Mark R.

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] End of year scans from film etc, Winter days)
Reply from stasys1 at cox.net (Stasys Petravicius) ([Leica] End of year scans from film etc, Winter days)