Subject: [Leica] Sticky on/off button M8 - need advice
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 21:27:53 -0500

You do NOT want to do that to an electronic camera like the M8. That
switch is an electrical switch and lighter fluid WILL short out the
circuitry when it touches it. WILL, not might. You'll have a $2500
paperweight. Pay someone to do it right, its worth it.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook