Subject: [Leica] FREE to good LUG Home - Lyson Photochrome Ink for Epson R800/1800
From: topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan)
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 16:07:18 +0000

Dear LUGers,

I?m having a clearout at home. I?ve been using my Epson R3800 for some time
now. I used to have an Epson R800, which I used with a Lyson Continuous Ink
System. I?ve sold my R800 as I no longer use it. I have some spare ink left
over, which I?m happy to give away for the cost of postage. These were used
in the R800/R1800 series. Here?s the link

http://www.marrutt.com/epson-r800-other/about-the-lyson-photochrome-r8-inks-for-epson-stylus-photo-r800-printer.html

I have the following
Photo black - half a 125ml bottle
Matte black - half bottle
Blue - half bottle
Yellow - about a sixth bottle
Cyan - about a quarter bottle
Red - about a quarter bottle

I don?t really want to throw this down the sink!

Best wishes,

Charlie Chan
Cheltenham, UK

topoxforddoc at btinternet.com