Subject: [Leica] Profile between LR and CS5
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 20:17:48 -0800

Speaking of LR and PSD CS5, I understand that LR internally uses something
akin to the Prophopto colorspace. However, when I am working on a B&W
image, even if I set the CS5 color mode to RGB and then assign the
colorspace to Prophoto, when I import the image to LR, the image appears
lighter, especially in the shadow area. This is on the same computer etc.
Is there anyway to make the image "the same" under both programs?

Thanks
--

Replies: Reply from leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson) ([Leica] Profile between LR and CS5)
Reply from quantran101 at gmail.com (Quan Tran) ([Leica] Profile between LR and CS5)