Subject: [Leica] SF Chinatown, Seven Candidates
From: disfromage at ameritech.net (Richard Wasserman)
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 11:17:02 -0600

I love panoramic photos, and use a Noblex myself. When everything works well
they can have a very wonderful cinematic quality about them, but when things
just aren't falling into place, there is a lot of dead space. They aren't
easy....

I think you're off to a great start with this project and look forward to
seeing a lot more.

Richard

www.richardwasserman.net