Subject: [Leica] (FF) almost a flower......
From: john at chiaroscuro.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 10:15:12 +1300

Thanks for looking Lluis.

The 75mm has not been too bad unlike a couple of other older lenses I have.
However I am sending the M9 (rangefinder looks off) back to Solms under
warranty with all my lenses next month, I expect to be Leica-less for 6-8
weeks :-( Some will get 6-bit coded (some already are) and some need
tweaking to focus correctly wide open. The sad (?) thing is I ended up
buying a couple of older lenses so that they could be sent off with the
camera to be calibrated! Not sure how I will get the kit back from the NZ
distributors in Auckland (I am in Wellington) but I am hand delivering for
obvious reasons....

john