Subject: [Leica] Three from today 2003
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 16:26:59 -0500

On the Lug gallery.
The 30th of December. All shot with my first DSLR and many peoples first
DSLR a Nikon D100 which I got 7/2/2003 for $1699.95

Slides the Cat
Elmo the Dog
Me the guy.
http://tinyurl.com/7opv7m4
http://tinyurl.com/7zedx5v
http://tinyurl.com/7v9buww

This is me shot in my studio with my Balcars strobes. About the first time I
tried shooting digital with them. Probably F11
Slides the cat shot with my 60.0 mm f/2.8 D Micro Nikkor
Elmo the dog with my 85.0 mm f/1.8 D Nikkor

The shot of me with an I think with a vintage 1986 35 to 135 AF. A very
bulky and sharp lens with ergonomics no one liked but me. But I had to get
rid of it for my move to NY.
I wish I had my 60 but its in storage in Portland OR.

--
Mark R.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/winterdays/

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Three from today 2003)