Subject: [Leica] Three from today 2003
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 17:14:14 -0500

I cant remember if it was a self timer on a tripod shot of if I was breaking
in an assistant for one one of my first digital portrait jobs I was about to
do. A family. I had to figure out how to set the camera up for studio strobe
sync wise.
Very probably the first becuae of the off to the left composition which grew
on me.

--
Mark R.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/winterdays/