Subject: [Leica] Year End and the Start of a New Project
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 18:15:15 -0500

Richard, you are an inspiration.

I look forward to your "Chinatowns" project, as, I love Chinatowns too.
My dad took me to Vancouver's Chinatown, when I was a child, and I have
many many fond memories going to lunch with him.  Tragically now, many
of the lunch places have been impacted by the sadness of the Vancouver
Downtown East Side poverty.

Great work Richard.

....Vick