Subject: [Leica] LAST CALL--LUG 2011 YEARBOOK
From: jshulman at judgecrater.com (Jim Shulman)
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 22:54:18 -0500

It?s not too late to submit images.  However, the book will be closed
forever after tomorrow evening?that is, until I prepare the next one in
December, 2012.

So far we have 110 submissions from around the world.

IMPORTANT?IF YOU HAVE SUBMITTED IMAGES, BUT HAVE NOT HEARD BACK FROM ME
CONFIRMING BOTH RECEIPT AND YOUR CAPTION, ASSUME I DID NOT RECEIVE THEM!!!
TRY AGAIN.

IMPORTANT?IF YOU SENT IMAGES, AND I REPLIED THAT THE IMAGES WERE TOO SMALL
FOR REPRODUCTION, UNLESS YOU SENT LARGER IMAGES AND I ACKNOWLEDGED RECEIPT
OF THOSE ASSUME YOUR TOO-SMALL IMAGES ARE NOT IN THE BOOK!!!

IF YOU SEND IMAGES AT THE LAST MINUTE, PLEASE DOUBLE-CHECK TO MAKE SURE
THAT AUTO-SIZE IS OFF ON YOUR E-MAIL PROGRAM!!  I must receive images of at
least one meg in size, .jpg format.  IF IN DOUBT, CHECK FIRST BEFORE
SENDING!!!  If I get last-minute images that are too small for
reproduction, they will not be in the book.

So far we have two essays; one is still AWOL.  I hope it arrives before
deadline.

Sale information about the book will be posted early on January 1, after I
have uploaded the opus to Blurb.com.

Many thanks again to all who have submitted images.  This will be an
especially nice edition.

Best,

Jim

PS.  Once more, detailed instructions here:

http://leica-users.org/LUG-yearbook.html