Subject: [Leica] HAPPY NEW YEAR and thank you!
From: j2m46 at hotmail.fr (Jean-Michel Mertz)
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 14:32:47 +0100

I would like to wish a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR to the LUG family, wherever they
live. It has been great to look at and appreciate your wonderful pictures,
to read your comments, to collect ideas and observe your photo making
skills. I have learned a lot and I am truly looking forward to looking at
your 2012 productions! The posted image is a very common view of the
Strasbourg cathedral and it does not pay tribute to its extraordinary
architecture, height, colour, details BUT it represents an ideal of work,
dedication, art and spiritual values that might be a guideline for future
action.Best
regards,Jean-Michel<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Jean-Michel/STRASBOURG/CATHEDRALE+STRASBOURG+2011.jpg.html>

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] HAPPY NEW YEAR and thank you!)
Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] HAPPY NEW YEAR and thank you!)