Subject: [Leica] New Year
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 08:55:57 -0500

I'm sitting here drinking my coffee and reading the LUG, as I do most
mornings - after I feed the chickens, ducks, guineas and peacocks and throw
a ball for the dog.  I'm a little late today because it's Saturday, my one
day to sleep in.  I couldn't do without my LUG fix every morning and am
thankful for the high-speed internet connection we have here at the farm
and for all of my friends on the LUG.  No matter how far out in the country
we live, I can still feel surrounded by friends and family.  Thanks, Brian!!

Happy New Year to everybody!

Lots of love,

Tina