Subject: [Leica] IMG: "A Chair Is Still A Chair..."
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2012 08:44:06 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Hey Ted! Glad you like the image and thanks much for taking the time
to view and critique it.  Come to think of it...I was standing in the
shadows!!  ;-)

Montie

>>Montie SHOWED:

 >MP with 50 DR BW400CN...another one for my "Loud is the Silence"
>series...coming soon to a book store near you.  ;-)
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Montie/A-Chair-Is-Still-A-Chair___.jpg.html

Hi Montie,
Well all I have to say is; This will add a great deal of impact to your
series.
Some folks will say... "It's only a picture of a chair, big deal!"

It isn't just a picture of chair! It's so far beyond that, there isn't any
comparison.  This photograph is so well executed it falls purely into a
"FINE ART" category! It's the simplicity of composition, extremely well
balanced. And the lighting? Classic effect!

I rarely get knocked over with much of what I see called "Fine Art?"  But
this one only takes a look and immediately there is something about the
whole photograph that grabs you. I can imagine how strong and powerful it
would look as a 30"X40" print in a gallery or fine art museum display. Pure
KISS!!!!

All the best in the New Year with this series! You certainly are off to a
great start with this one photograph. Actually it should be a driving force
to stay with the project. Good on you!

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)