Subject: [Leica] IMG: New Year 2012 in Wrocław
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2012 18:04:44 +0100

When I spend New Year's Eve with my sister in Poland, our standard procedure
is to stay at home and eat, drink and watch TV until midnight, and then go
to see the end of the huge outdoors concert at the city's central square,
this year attended by 200.000 people. A small selection of the resulting
pics is here:

http://www.greatpix.eu/Other/New-Year-2012/20837136_gPjVsb#1654137834_wLDjmhJ

I must emphasize that there were sober people there too, but they are not as
fun to photograph ;-)

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman