Subject: [Leica] Midnight in the Park with Rabs
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2012 22:37:17 -0500

Thanks for looking I moved them to the Days Out Gallery now.
The urls at first are only good for 24 hours when I put the next days in I
only leave one pic in the Winter's day gallery. Which is only one pic per
day on the long run.
They get put here:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/daysout/ or
http://tinyurl.com/6q8kyrx