Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 1/1/2012 and 2/1/2012: swords into plowshares, so to speak
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 17:21:57 +0100

The city of my birth, Wroc?aw in Poland, is a city with a lot of history.
Too much history, in a way. But now it is living what is probably the best
period in its 1000+ years history. I have not been back since January 2010,
and during those two years a lot of changes have taken place, all for the
better. The three pictures for the first two days of the New Year illustrate
those changes and how the city's turbulent history is now being transformed
into something nice. Read the captions for further details.

January 1st: Hala Stulecia / Centennial Hall / Jahrhunderthalle:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#1657269261_FJ3JNQ9-O-LB

January 2nd (two for one): a WW2 bunker that is now being put to very good
use:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#1657269349_nLqHn4b-O-LB
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#1657269586_rsFVLqM-O-LB

BTW, the first of the January 2nd pictures was taken with the 12mm CV lens
on the M8, so equals 16mm in film terms. I am glad I brought it on this
trip. I don't bother using a finder, I just point, shoot, chimp and re-shoot
if necessary.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman