Subject: [Leica] Two Images, 49 Years Apart
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 16:32:24 -0800

He's a protester and he is a wearing a bicycle helmet. This was taken at
the second and last raid of Occupy Oakland. The police blocked 3 sides and
cut off the protesters from the tent encampment. It was relatively clear
that they weren't going to start arresting every body (but one never knows)
but was there just to clear off the tents. This guy just sat in front of
the police line. The placement was about as perfect as it gets. Whatever he
was thinking, he has a lot of courage to do what he did.