Subject: [Leica] Two Images, 49 Years Apart
From: scleroplex at gmail.com (scleroplex)
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 13:20:35 -0500

there have been numerous examples over the years.
it keeps happening.
in india civil disobedience is what we employed to get freedom from the
occupying anglicans.
there were scenes like this every day all over the country.
and in vietnam and cambodia and south africa back in the 70s.

you were very lucky to be able to frame your photo so well.
:-)
bharani